* 1/4 cup of white craft glue (like Elmer's glue)
* 1/4 cup of liquid starch (used for clothes)
* Food coloring (optional)
* Mixing bowl
* Mixing spoon
- Pour all of the the glue into the mixing bowl.
- Pour all of the water to the mixing bowl with the glue.
- Stir the glue and water together.
- Add your food color now - about 6 drops should do it.
- Now add the liquid starch and stir it in.
- It should be nice and blobby by now. As you play with your slimy concoction, it will become more stretchy and easier to hold.
- Explore your slimy creation and store it in a zip bag when you are not using it.